As underscored, above, by great minds and personalities, volunteerism is a way of living for others in the hope of living a worthwhile life; volunteerism via making good things happen is a means of filling the world and oneself with hope; volunteerism is a means of forgetting one's heartache while easing others'; volunteerism is a means of finding ourselves; and much more. Accordingly, the underneath volunteerism activities are proposed.
- Taking part in the I-YES! networking
- Playing a role in the I-YES! website design and evolution
- Contributing useful links to the I-YES! resources page
- Submitting a manuscript(s) to JoIn-YES!
- Offering distinguished lectures to graduate schools of Ethiopian universities
- Sharing outstanding fundraising strategies with the I-YES! volunteers
- Participating in the I-YES! fundraising events